Weed Sweet Treats
It’s been a while since the last recipe I submitted. Today I will post 4 recipes involving the making and baking of sweet weed deserts :D
Bear in mind that you have to read the full article below to see all the recipes!
6 ounces (170 grams) of unsweetened chocolate
6 ounces (170 grams) (3/4 cup) of Marijuana butter
1 tablespoon of vanilla powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 1/2 cups of honey
4 cups of flour
1. Melt chocolate in a double-boiler saucepan, add the weed butter and honey, mix well, add eggs and mix again, add salt and vanilla, mix again, add flour, mix again.
2. Pour into a greased baking dish or pan.
3. Bake 35 minutes at 375 degrees.
4. Remove from oven & allow 1 hour to cool and set before cutting.
5. Cut into 2 inch squares and place in gallon sized ziploc bag for storage or freezing.
For the perfect finish to a special dinner or a special evening try these gourmet honey weed brownies with a rich, complex flavour and velvety texture guaranteed to please the most discerning.
For a variety to the classical recipe try adding either:
– 3 tablespoons of Jack Daniels, wild turkey, crown royal, or cognac to enrich the flavour or
– 1&1/2 cups of cherry halves and 2 tablespoons of brandy; or drops of mint extract in batter to taste or
– 2 tablespoons of instant coffee crystals dissolved in 1 tablespoonful of hot water.
Serve with rich coffee, espresso, Port wine or Cabernet.
To all who hate the taste of peanut butter but want a quick edible high: use Nutella. Yes, that tasty hazelnut confection has enough saturated fat to absorb our worshipped THC and tastes much better than peanut butter. Here is how to do it:
1. Spread a good amount of Nutella on two crackers
2. Chop or finely cut about 1/2 – 1 gram of bud
3. Sprinkle the chopped bud on the crackers
4. Press the crackers together and twist slightly to cover the bud
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees
6. Let it cool down
8. After an hour do your best to remember where you are
1/4 cup of flour
2 tablespoons of baking powder
2 teaspoons of sugar
1/2 teaspoon of salt
A pinch of cinnamon
2 tablespoons of oil
1/2 cup of water
3/4 cup of cannabis milk
Pre-heat griddle or frying pan while making the pancake batter. Do this on a medium high flame. Put all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix well. Pour the wet mixture into the dry one and blend. Minimal stirring is required, and the batter should be somewhat lumpy. This makes the pancakes light and fluffy. If you beat the batter smooth, your pancakes will be tough n’ chewy.
Oil griddle slightly – pour batter. Flip the pancakes when the surface bubbles up. You may need to lower the heat a little to keep the pancakes from burning, but the higher the heat, the lighter the pancakes.
Other then that it’s like eating pancakes so flavour them with what ever suits your taste ;)
6 Weed Muffins
1 box of Raisins
1 cup of oil
4 beaten eggs
1 qt.? buttermilk
2 cups pecan pieces
2 teaspoons of salt
5 cups flour
3 cups sugar
3 teaspoons of baking soda
1. Mix dry ingredients
2. Add liquids and nuts.
3. Stir well.
4. Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes.