Weed Ice Cream
I never tried this, but I sure am a sucker for ice-cream :)
Cannabis Milkshake and Ice Cream
230 gr finely pulverized marijuana leaves and flowers
2.5 dl of milk
2.5 dl of cream
1 teaspoonful of lecithin granules
Several tablespoons of honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine the marijuana, milk and cream. Add the lecithin granules and mix in a blender for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into a saucepan and heat gently for 10 minutes in a double boiler. Be careful not to overcook as this will separate the curds from the milk.
Stir in the honey. Pour back to the blender jar, add the vanilla extract, cover the top and refrigerate for several hours until chilled.
When you wish to drink it, put it in the electric blender for 30 seconds and serve in a glass with a straw.
Do as above. Blend in a raw egg and whip thoroughly in a blender until frothy. Pour into any suitable vessel with a lid. Close the lid (waxed paper or plastic wrap will do). Freeze immediately.
Creamy Cocopot Ice Cream
6 ounces (170 grams) Swiss chocolate
2 1/4 cup of custard (pre-made)
1 1/4 cup of whipped cream
1/4 ounces (7 grams) Skunk or Northern Lights
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
2. Add the the custard and mix well.
3. Add whipped cream into the above mixture.
4. Put the mixture into a plastic container with a cover and freeze it.
5. Remove after frozen and leave it out at room temperature for 2-3 minutes.
6. Recommended portion is 3 scoops per person. Serve with syrup or chocolate flakes.